Bass for Cash Event
Where: Hinze Dam Western Ramp
Team: 2 Person Team
Team Entry Fee: $100
Notes: Electric Only Event, Cash and Sponsor Prize.
This event is not part of the ABT Tournament Calendar and is
a stand alone event. Bass for Cash was organised to promote Electric Bass Sport
Fishing in a more relaxed format.
It’s success and whether other Bass for Cash
Events will follow depend on you, the Bass Electric Angler. The more teams that
show up on the day, the more cash will be up for grabs, all monies collected
will go back into the prize pool (except for booking and insurance fee).
Sponsors have offered generous prize packs to be won on the day. Thank you for
your support, Bassman Spinnerbaits, Meiho, Versus, Pontoon 21, Damiki, Fish
Arrow,Keitech, Barrabass Tournament Rod custom built by Brad Clark and Tabs
Boats. As you can see there is a great range of products on offer along with
Rules do apply on the day as per ABT with the following modifications:
• Each team (fish caught be either or both anglers) will weigh in a maximum of
4 Bass no smaller than 30 cm to the fork of tail
- Organisers of the Bass for Cash Event will be fishing in the event
however will finish earlier for weigh in preparation
- Teams will not be allowed to weigh in before 12.30 pm
- Bass for Cash Event will be one session start 7am – finish 1pm
- Teams to be ready in boats for 7am start
- Registration from 5.30am – 6.45am
- Presentation of Prizes to commence once all teams have weighed in and places verified.
Pre-registration for this event is essential, hoping we can reduce the
registration process on the day with all relevant details regarding, team
names, anglers, assigned key tags etc
being pre-entered on the computer.
Details required: Team Name, Anglers Names, Contact Phone Numbers
Pre-register with Ian Galloway
Phone or sms 0412 030 434
Email: email@example.com Click here for Event Rules