The first event of the BASS Pro Series for 2007 is building as one not
to miss. The event is of course the first Major of the season and
carries the naming sponsor of Megabass.
The number one bass brand in Japan, the event will heavily feature
Megabass and it’s great products. This is what’s instore for anglers at
* Free Lure- each competitor will receive a complementary Megabass lure at the briefing.
* Free Lunch- a complementary BBQ lunch will be
provided between session one and two at the tournament site located in
the camp ground below the dam wall.
* Megabass Tackle Display- over lunch anglers will have the chance to see the latest tackle offerings from Megabass.
* Japanese Anglers- the event will feature two bass pros from Japan, along with additional Japanese representatives from Megabass.
* Bonus Prizes- The addition prizes to be given away are as follows:
1. Biggest Bass on a Megabass- Megabass Destroyer baitcaster rod (model-F4-71X- RRP $1000) (see the link to see rod)- http://www.megabass.co.jp/product_detail.php?keyid=42&item1=1
2. Biggest Overall Bag on a Megabass- Megabass Hedgehog spin rod + lure pack (rod model-F4st-61XS1X- RRP $1000) (see the link to see rod)- http://www.megabass.co.jp/product_detail.php?keyid=23&item1=1
3. Biggest Bag each session on a Megabass (3 x sessions)- 5 lures in each pack
4. 2 x Lucky Door Prize- Tackle box filled with 12 lures (one for each session) to be given away at the Friday night briefing.
As you can see it’s going to a great event so don’t miss out.